Cannot Change Optik TV "You Pick 6" Theme Packages

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Lauraew
Resident

I have been attempting since I had moved into my new apartment to alter the theme packages that were automatically chosen for me for the "You Pick 6" package that I opted for. I have gone online to remove the ones I do not want and add the ones I would like instead. Once I press the "Submit Changes" button, it loads fully, and then an error message says it is "unable to submit changes at the moment" and to "try again later". I have attempted to do this on my phone, on my laptop and on my tablet and I cannot for the life of me figure out what it is I am doing wrong?

I would prefer to have this issue resolved without contacting Telus directly by phone or whatnot as I have played "phone tag" with them one too many times lately. I will obviously as a last resort, but I thought it be best to post something here and see if this is an issue any other Optik TV users are facing.

Highlighted
pbsme
Advisor

I wish I could offer a solution, but I thought it might be helpful for you to know I’ve been able to do it multiple times. I believe both from my computer and my iPad. I am wondering, though, if I had to wait until my 6 month reduced price ended.  My understanding is you have to keep it at 6 until that period ends. 

ThePopper
Advocate

I signed up with Telus on September 20th, with the same package - "U pick 6".  Two weeks later I increased it to 8 theme packs, and I also changed (added and deleted) theme packs that were included in the original 6, with no issues.