Arris 4k Wireless box DIN port

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

msramalho
Helpful Neighbour

Thank you

msramalho
Helpful Neighbour

So after all this time I found out that the arris part number is 598887-001-00  and  the name is AUDIO VIDEO BREAKOUT CABLE FOR VIP56N2 PRODUCTS.

Optic_Issues_2B_Resolved
Advocate
Ms Ramla ho,
You've wasted everyone's time. Why are you posting on a forum for Telus iptv Canada, when you're on.some other iptv system in Portugal, part numbers for the exact or similar product from same mfg vary from country to country and vendor to vendor.

Do you actually have AFL as your installers there even? I finding difficult to believe that AFL "cable installers " have gloabl reach . The correct part number and photo for Telus optic customers was posted, yet you demanded a resolution to a problem , no one in Canada could possibly solve.

Why didn't you simply email arris? Or Arris Europe
msramalho
Helpful Neighbour

Hello,

The first thing i did was e-mail, chat and use the phone line with arris. Then I tried my country providers.

I also do not "demanded a resolution to a problem". I feel sorry that you feel this way.

Yet, I would like to add something. With my persistence and all the info collected and given by the people in this, my provider finally agreed to order this cable. I recall that neither arris or the provieders agreed to solve the problem, only after gathering a lot of information and asking several times did they gave the first positive answer. Let's hope they do deliver this time.

Thanks you everyone and specially Chicnstu

Highlighted
xray
All-Star

@msramalho wrote:

Hello,

The first thing i did was e-mail, chat and use the phone line with arris. Then I tried my country providers.

I also do not "demanded a resolution to a problem". I feel sorry that you feel this way.

Yet, I would like to add something. With my persistence and all the info collected and given by the people in this, my provider finally agreed to order this cable. I recall that neither arris or the provieders agreed to solve the problem, only after gathering a lot of information and asking several times did they gave the first positive answer. Let's hope they do deliver this time.

Thanks you everyone and specially Chicnstu

In hind sight it would have been better to have created your own post about your problem since this thread is about an issue by a TELUS customer on a TELUS box.

xray
All-Star

@Optic_Issues_2B_Resolved wrote:
Ms Ramla ho,
You've wasted everyone's time. Why are you posting on a forum for Telus iptv Canada, when you're on.some other iptv system in Portugal, part numbers for the exact or similar product from same mfg vary from country to country and vendor to vendor.

Help in the Neighbourhood is kindly volunteered by people like @Chicnstu. If they considered it a waste of time they simply wouldn't reply.

msramalho
Helpful Neighbour

I also forgot, my provider said the cable would be 2,65 us dollars+ shipping.