Making the Most of Neighbourhood Forums
What are the Neighbourhood Forums?
The Neighbourhood is a place to get help and help others, and share your TELUS experience. The forums are the part of the Neighbourhood where most conversation takes place.
What can I do?
Communities are made up of all kinds of different contributions: asking questions and sharing answers, voting on ideas that excite you, being part of a discussion, or learning from others and finding answers to your own questions.
Here are key ways to participate:
- Post a new question or discussion to get answers or community opinions
- Reply to an existing discussion to share your insights
- Like posts that you find informative, helpful, or with which you agree
- Mark replies to your questions as "Most Helpful" to recognize the best answers form others, and to help future visitors know what information worked best for you
- "@mention" other users by typing their usernames rigth after an "@" sign - this helps show who you're talking to, and notifies them of conversation
And as always, be familiar with our Block Rules to keep the Neighbourhood clean and friendly. Enjoy!