Neighbourhood

Articles from the TELUS team about the Neighbourhood and how to make the most of it.

Make the Most of Neighbourhood

Community Manager
  • Contributors:
What is Neighbourhood?

We created this community as a way for you to share your feedback, ask for help and help others. Sometimes, we’ll make announcements through our blogs section or publish how-to articles to help you navigate challenges with TELUS and/or industry products and/or services.

Forum

This is where the bulk of the conversations take place. If you have a question about any one of our products or services, we have an appropriate board where you can ask for help or feedback. If you’re more about helping others out, we’d love to hear from you.

Blogs

We share information centered on TELUS news and lifestyle content but we’re down to talk about anything that is of interest to you. Feel free to ask us questions or leave a comment below any one of our blogs!

How-to Articles

Inspired by you, Articles are easy-to-understand curated content meant to share knowledge about products and/or services. 

How Can You Participate?

Here’s how:

• Post a new question or discussion to get answers or community opinions
  • Reply to an existing discussion to share your insights
  • Like posts that you find informative, helpful, or with which you agree
  • Mark replies to your questions as "Most Helpful" to recognize the best answers from others, and to help future visitors know what information worked best for you
  • "@mention" other users by typing their usernames right after an "@" sign - this helps show who you're talking to, and notifies them of conversation

And as always, be familiar with our Block Rules to keep the Neighbourhood clean and friendly. Enjoy!

Was this article helpful? Yes No
Comments
chao
Neighbour

so what do i do if it says that im connected at this end but telus is having trouble finding me at their end...is there any advise that anyone can give me ....

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@chao 

You should post with more details in the appropriate topic area in the Neighborhood.

chao
Neighbour

oh my account number that i see when i sign into the telus app is something that they dont see ... or can find in the systems when i do call .. not sure why i have such a connection and yet they are having such a hard time to find me ..... telus quebec 

DMAN1
Neighbour

I migrated my telus email.   Now today it is asking me for my password again.  I put in the wrong one twice.  Asked for a new one.  It said I had to login.  But I had put in the wrong password.  It said to login......I'm going in circles.  If you try and call telus they say to login online.  But I put the wrong one in twice.  It won't let me ask for a new one......totally confusing and no help.  

One question......can I talk to a person?  An answer....realize above is confusing...but so is telus mail.....I got someone on the phone to take me thru it.  Really needs sorting out on telus's part......worried now they will no longer deal with us once google takes over. 

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Have you completed your migration, or are you just starting the process?

Are you being asked for your password in the webmail interface, or the mail app on your computer?

DMAN1
Neighbour

Migration is done, it took about 5 hours. And required help from a Telus person over the phone. Still can’t get telus email anymore on my iPhone or iPad. Heard you need a google app for telus mail now on those devices, but not interested in getting those.

chao
Neighbour

@Telus6 @NFtoBC 

@dru @DMAN1 @helpme @ITHelp 

Hey it's now may 1st 2021, and nobody has yet to come by and connect my home services,  and my last post was March.... I take it that my business is either not wanted here, or no one wants to help me out, this has been the most stressful time,  during a pandemic and I cant get anyone to connect me but my neighbor was connected last week and the tech guy , came to connect them so I dont know what the deal is , but I believe I'll be looking for another company who would rather have my business ....

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

We are primarily Telus customers here. If you are trying to get services installed, you will need to call Telus directly. They are the ones to arrange the installer to come out. They will have to be the ones to sort out any account or address issues.

Also randomly tagging other users in your post, especially other customers, isn't going to help resolve your issue.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@DMAN1 ,

I have had no difficulty using the native mail apps on iPhone and iPad with my migrated Telus email. No need to use the Google App.

Have you seen the articles on the support site?