What's Playing on VOD - October

Community Manager
Community Manager

With Halloween around the corner we could all probably use a new scary movie to add to our collection. If you agree this month's on demand titles won’t disappoint. Check out what’s in store this month.

The First Purge

Rating: R
unnamed.jpg

Description: To push the crime rate below one percent, the New Founding Fathers of America test a sociological theory that vents aggression for one night in one isolated community.

Recommended for: Thrill seekers

Why I loved it: Full disclosure, I’m a not a horror movie fan but it’s Halloween so when in Rome? Does that still apply here? Either way, the purge will keep you on your toes and the ending -- let’s just say you have to watch this.

Ant-Man and The Wasp

Rating: PG-13

123.jpg

Description: As he struggles to balance his home life and super hero duties, Scott Lang finds he must suit up as Ant-Man again, joining the Wasp on an urgent mission to uncover secrets from the past.

Recommended for: Marvel fans!

The Spy Who Dumped Me

Rating: R

0.jpg

Description: Audrey and her friend Morgan are going about their humdrum lives when Audrey's unassuming ex-boyfriend Drew shows up at their apartment with a team of deadly assassins on his trail. Surprising even themselves, the two friends jump into action when two men are shot dead on their floor, taking off on an undercover mission to save the world.

Recommended for: Those wanting a mix of comedy and chick flick.

October has brought some solid options for movie night ! Feel free to comment below and let me know your rating for this months movies.