What's Playing on VOD - May

Community Manager
Community Manager

Looking for something to watch this weekend? Well luckily I'm back with my top pick for May! See below for what we have in store, on demand, this month.

The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part

Rating: PG

Lego Movie 2 - rental.jpg

Description: The citizens of Bricksburg face a dangerous new threat when LEGO DUPLO invaders from outer space start to wreck everything in their path. The battle to defeat the enemy and restore harmony to the LEGO universe takes Emmet, Lucy, Batman and the rest of their friends to faraway, unexplored worlds that test their courage and creativity.

Recommended for: Movie night with the kids!

What Men Want

Rating:  PG-13

Description: Passed up for a well-deserved promotion, sports agent Ali Davis wonders what else she needs to do to succeed in a man's world. Hoping to find answers from a psychic, Ali drinks a weird concoction that suddenly allows her to hear what men are thinking.

Nicky's Top Pick: I have to admit I was skeptical before watching this movie. I'm not the biggest fan of remakes but this flick proved to be fun, witty and exceeded my expectations. 

Recommended for: Romantic comedy lovers!

How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World

Rating: PG

How to Dragon 3.jpg

Description: All seems well on the island of Berk as Vikings and dragons live together in peace. When the evil Grimmel launches a plan to wipe all dragons, Hiccup must unite both clans to find Caldera - a hidden land that holds the key to saving the dragons.

Recommended for: Everyone!

Cold Pursuit

Rating: R

Cold Pursuit.jpg

Description: Nels Coxman's quiet life as a snowplow driver comes crashing down when his beloved son dies under mysterious circumstances. His search for the truth soon becomes a quest for revenge against a psychotic drug lord named Viking and his sleazy henchmen.

Recommended for: Those having “Taken” withdrawals. If that's you then you need to watch this movie.

The Upside

Rating: PG-13

The Upside.jpg

Description: Phillip is a wealthy quadriplegic who needs a caretaker to help him with his day-to-day routine in his New York penthouse. He decides to hire Dell, a struggling parolee who's trying to reconnect with his ex and his young son.

Recommended for: A movie nights with friends.

That’s all for this month. Let me know if you’ve caught any of this month’s movies in the comment section below and we can compare reviews!