What's Playing on VOD - June

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello June!

With summer right around the corner we know everyone is itching to get out and enjoy the sun. Looking for something to watch in the meantime, between time? See below for what we have in store, on demand, this month.

US

Rating: R

2019-06-18.jpg

Description: Haunted by a traumatic experience from the past, Adelaide Wilson grows increasingly concerned that something bad is going to happen. Her worst fears soon become a reality when four masked strangers descend upon the house, forcing the Wilsons into a fight for survival. When the masks come off, the family is horrified to learn that each attacker takes the appearance of one of them.

Recommended for: A scary movie night!

Why I loved it:  Full disclosure: I’ve never been a fan of horror or thriller movies. The last one I watched was most likely “Wrong Turn” circa 1990-something. I made an exception and watched Us since I was a fan of “Get Out” and I knew there would be more to this film than just the basic story line and jump tactics. The best part - after the movie, I spent hours googling and trying to figure out all the theories, meanings and plot twists. Definitely recommend!

Tyler Perry's A Madea Family Funeral

Rating:  PG-13

Madea Family Funeral.jpg

Description: Madea and her family head out to a family reunion, but the trip becomes a nightmare when the party suddenly turns into a funeral and threatens to reveal sordid family secrets. Only Madea can bring the entire family together and save the day in her own special way…

Recommended for: Comedy fans!

Wonder Park

Rating: PG

Wonder Park.jpg

Description: June is a wildly imaginative girl who finds an old roller-coaster car while running through the woods. After climbing inside, she suddenly finds herself in Wonderland - an amusement park she created in her mind.

Recommended for: A night of family fun.

Five Feet Apart

Rating: PG-13

Five Feet_HDR.jpg

Description: Stella spends much of her time at a hospital as a cystic fibrosis patient. When she meets fellow patient Will, she feels a powerful connection, but restrictions dictate they maintain a safe distance between them. As their feelings grow, Stella and Will face a life-changing question: How does love feel when even a single touch is off-limits?

Recommended for: Drama lovers!

That’s it for now. Let me know if you’ve caught any of this month’s movies in the comments section below and we can compare reviews!