What's Playing on VOD - July

Community Manager
Community Manager

I don’t think anyone is more pumped about summer's arrival than I am. Well, maybe some - but safe to say I’m glad it’s here. In between all the camping, strolling, festivals and general summer activities, I wanted to pop in and give you a run down of what's available on demand, this month. Shall we get started?

Little

Rating: PG 13

2019-07-15.jpg

Description: Jordan is a take-no-prisoners tech mogul who torments her long-suffering assistant, April, and the rest of her employees on a daily basis. She soon faces an unexpected threat to her personal life and career when she magically transforms into a 13-year-old version of herself right before a do-or-die presentation.

Why I loved it: It was cute, funny and witty. Definitely a movie you watch on a movie night with the older members of the family.

Recommended for: Everyone!

Pet Sematary

Rating: R

PetSematary.jpg

Description: After the Creed family relocates from Boston to rural Maine, they soon discover an ancient burial ground hidden deep in the woods near their new home. When tragedy strikes, the grief-stricken father is driven by the cemetery's sinister power, setting off a perilous chain of events that unleashes an unfathomable 

Recommended for: Horror fans

Shazam!

Rating: PG

Shazam.jpg

Description: We all have a superhero inside us, it just takes a bit of magic to bring it out. In Billy Batson's case, by shouting out one word - SHAZAM! - this streetwise 14-year-old foster kid can turn into the adult Super Hero Shazam, courtesy of an ancient wizard

Recommended for: A night of family fun.

Hellboy (2019)

Rating: R

Hellboy.jpg

Description: While battling a trio of rampaging giants, the legendary half-demon Hellboy encounters Nimue the Blood Queen, an ancient resurrected sorceress who's out to avenge a past betrayal.

Recommended for: Fans of the Hellboy series!

Breakthrough

Rating: PG

Breakthrough.jpg

Description: When Joyce Smith’s son John falls through an icy lake, all hope seems lost. But as John lies lifeless, Joyce refuses to give up, and her steadfast belief inspires those around her to pray for his recovery. Based on the incredible true story of one mother’s unwavering devotion.

Recommended for: Inspirational story lovers

That’s all for this month. Watched any of this months movies? Feel free to pop over to our Pop Culture Vultures group and discuss!