What's Playing on VOD - July

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, fellow movie lovers!  Summer is here, the grass is green, the weather is hot and so are the new VOD releases for July. Here’s a peak into what we have coming your way.

July 3rd

SuperTroopers2.jpg

Super Troopers 2

Rated: R

Recommended for: Action lovers!

Description: When a border dispute arises between the U.S. and Canada, Super Troopers- Mac, Thorny, Foster, Rabbit and Farva, are called in to set up a new Highway Patrol station in the disputed area

rpoFIX1.jpg

Ready Player One

Rated: PG-13

Recommended for: Science fiction fanatics!

Description: When the creator of a virtual reality world called the OASIS dies, he releases a video in which he challenges all OASIS users to find his Easter Egg, which will give the finder his fortune

XG3EDVblockersFIX.jpg

Blockers

Rated: R

Recommended for: Comedy fans!

Description: Julie, Kayla and Sam are three high school seniors who make a pact to lose their virginity on prom night. Lisa, Mitchell and Hunter are three overprotective parents who flip out when they find out about their daughters' plans.

July 10th

I_feel_pretty.jpg

I Feel Pretty

Recommended for: Chick flick lovers!

Description:  A head injury causes a woman to develop an extraordinary amount of confidence and believes she's drop-dead gorgeous.

quietplaceFIX.jpg

A Quiet Place

Recommended for:  Drama/Sci-Fi addicts!

Description: A family of four must navigate their lives in silence after mysterious creatures that hunt by sound threaten their survival. If they hear you, they hunt you.

July 17th 

lifeoftheparty.jpg

Life of the Party

Recommended for: Comedy Junkies!

Description: Dumped by her husband, longtime housewife Deanna turns regret into reset by going back to college. Winding up at the same school as her daughter, Deanna plunges headlong into the campus experience -- embracing the fun, the freedom and the frat boys.

July 24th

Avengers: Infinity War

Nicky's top pick!

Recommended for: Marvel fans and generally anyone who wanted to be a superhero at some point in their lives!

Description: Iron Man, Thor, the Hulk and the rest of the Avengers unite to battle their most powerful enemy yet -- the evil Thanos. On a mission to collect all six Infinity Stones, Thanos plans to use the artifacts to inflict his twisted will on reality. The fate of the planet and existence itself has never been more uncertain as everything the Avengers have fought for has led up to this moment.

Why I loved it: I hate to admit it but I never watch Marvel movies. Black Panther was definitely my introduction into the Marvel superhero world. Now that I am completely in love with T’Challa, this movie was a great way to see how all the stories intermingle. As you probably already know, expect the unexpected.

That’s it for the month of July.

Leave a comment below and let us know if you enjoyed any of these titles. See you next month!

2 Comments
Community Power User
Community Power User

Can't wait for End Game (Avengers 4) to released.  Infinity is such a cliff-hanger.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@xl you and me both! Smiley Happy