What's Playing on VOD - January

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey folks, new face; same blog. I’m bringing you our latest Video on Demand titles for January as I fill in for @Nicole-Natassha, who is on a break. She’ll be back for February!

There is hardly any past-time I enjoy more than a really good (or really bad) movie. I’ll let you decide which camp (if any) these titles fall into. Check out what’s new for January:

First Man

Rating: PG-13

first man.jpg

Synopsis: Hoping to reach the moon by the end of the decade, NASA plans a series of extremely dangerous, unprecedented missions in the early 1960s. Engineer Neil Armstrong joins the space program, spending years in training and risking his life during test flights.

Halloween (My Top Pick - Golden Crown Award)

Rating: R

Halloween_crown.JPG

Synopsis: It's been 40 years since Laurie Strode survived a vicious attack from crazed killer Michael Myers on Halloween night. Locked up in an institution, Myers manages to escape when his bus transfer goes horribly wrong.

Recommended For: Horror movie junkies or people who think hiding behind their hands will make a movie less scary. 

The Nutcracker and The Four Realms

Rating: PG

Nutcracker.jpg

Synopsis: When Clara's mother leaves her a mysterious gift, she embarks on a journey to four secret realms—where she discovers her greatest strength could change the world.

Venom

Rating: PG-13

Venom.jpg

Synopsis: While investigating an experiment, Eddie's body merges with the alien Venom, leaving him with superhuman strength and power.

That's all for the month of January! Watched the movies? Let us know which is your favourite of the bunch in the comment section below.