What's Playing on VOD - February

Community Manager
Community Manager

Whether you’ll be celebrating Valentines, Galentines or nothing at all this February - our picks for on demand movies are guaranteed to entertain.

Robin Hood

Rating: PG-13

Robin Hood.jpg

Description: Robin of Loxley, a war-hardened Crusader, and his Moorish commander mount an audacious revolt against the corrupt English crown

Recommended for: Action fans!

Ralph breaks the internet

Rating: G

Ralph.jpg

Description: Ralph and fellow misfit Vanellope risk it all by traveling to the world wide web in search of a part to save her game, Sugar Rush. They’re in way over their heads, so they must rely on the citizens of the internet to help them navigate their way.

Recommended for: Movie night with the kids!

A Star is Born - Top Pick

Rating: R

2019-02-04.jpg

Description: Seasoned musician Jackson Maine discovers - and falls in love with - struggling artist Ally. She has just about given up on her dream to make it big as a singer... until Jack coaxes her into the spotlight.

Why I loved it: This month I have two top picks and they both earned the top spot for the same reason. The music! If there is one thing you need to know about me, it’s that I am constantly singing everywhere and everything, literally. Not only do Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga do a fantastic job, this movie will definitely pull on your heart strings. @dru asked me to shout him out for strike-through>(nagging), err  I mean suggesting I go see this movie and for once he was right.

Recommended for: Music lovers!

Bohemian Rhapsody - Top Pick

Rating: R

2019-02-04 (1).jpg

Description: A celebration of the band Queen, their music, and their extraordinary lead singer Freddie Mercury, who defied convention to become one of the most beloved entertainers ever.

Recommended for: Queen fans, duh!!

That’s all for this month. Let me know if you’ve caught any of this month’s movies in the comments section below and we can compare reviews!