What's Playing on VOD - December

Community Manager
Community Manager

With Christmas around the corner, presents will be soon be flowing and we have some movie gifts in store for you this month. From action to sci-fi, some of the biggest box office hits will be available for your viewing pleasure this month, on demand.

Mission: Impossible – Fallout

Rating: PG-13

MI-Fallout.jpg

Description: Ethan Hunt and his IMF team must partner with a hard-hitting CIA agent in a race against time to stop a nuclear threat.

Recommended for: Action fans!

The Nun

Rating: R

thenun.jpg

Description: When a young nun at a cloistered abbey in Romania takes her own life, a priest with a haunted past and a novitiate on the threshold of her final vows are sent by the Vatican to investigate. Together, they uncover the order's unholy secret. Risking not only their lives but their faith and their very souls, they confront a malevolent force in the form of a demonic nun.

Recommended for: A scary movie night!

Venom

Rating: PG-13

Venom.jpg

Description: While investigating an experiments, Eddie's body merges with the alien Venom, leaving him with superhuman strength and power.

Recommended for: Sci-fi junkies!

The Predator (Nicky’s top Pick)

Rating: R

Predator-01.png

Description: From the outer reaches of space to the to the backwoods of southern Georgia, the hunt comes home. Now, the universe’s most lethal hunters are stronger, smarter and deadlier than ever before. And only a ragtag crew of ex-soldiers and an evolutionary biology professor can prevent the end of the human race.

Why i loved it: I have to admit, this one wins for the nostalgia factor Although the plot is refreshed it still reminds me of sneaking away to watch the first movie, and subsequently getting nightmares.

Recommended for: Thrill seekers!

That’s all for this month. Let me know if you’ve caught any of this month’s movies in the comments section below and we can compare reviews!