What's Playing on VOD - April

Community Manager
Community Manager

April showers may bring May flowers but they also bring new movie releases. Check out this month's top hits.

The Mule

Rating: R

Mule.jpg

Description: Broke, alone and facing foreclosure on his business, 90-year-old horticulturist Earl Stone takes a job as a drug courier for a Mexican cartel.

Recommended for: Lovers of Clint Eastwood films

Bumblebee
Rating: PG-13

Bumblebee.jpg

Description: On the run in the year 1987, Bumblebee the Autobot seeks refuge in a junkyard in a small California beach town. When Charlie revives him, she quickly learns that this is no ordinary yellow Volkswagen.

Recommended for: Love for 80s Action-Movie Duos

Vice
Rating: R

Vice.jpg

Description: The story of Dick Cheney, the most powerful Vice President in history, and how his policies changed the world as we know it.

Crissy’s Top Pick: I love how biographical films bring something completely different to the table. This biopic will give you a glimpse into the real life of Dick Cheney, while also providing plenty of entertainment like that of a regular movie.

Recommended for: Interested in biographical comedy-drama

Holmes & Watson

Holmes and Watson_Rental.jpg

Description: Detective Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson join forces to investigate a mysterious murder at Buckingham Palace.

Recommended for: Anyone who wants to solve a movie mystery!

Glass

Glass.jpg

Description: David Dunn tries to stay one step ahead of the law while delivering vigilante justice on the streets of Philadelphia. His special talents soon put him on a collision course with the Beast - the madman who has superhuman strength and 23 personalities.

Recommended for: If you're a comic-book fan, this trilogy is mandatory!

The Kid Who Would Be King

Rating: PG

Kid King.jpg

Description: When a bullied kid discovers Excalibur, the legendary Sword in the Stone, he and his friends (and enemies) join the wizard Merlin to fight evil!

Recommended for: Old school magic meets the modern world

That’s all for this month. Let me know if you’ve caught any of this month’s movies in the comments section below and we can compare reviews!

1 Comment

I loved Bumblebee, the G1 designs are by far my favorite!