Well, the year is not yet two weeks old, and yet it already feels like there's a lot going on here. We've done a couple of releases already this month, and most of what we've done has been thanks to your feedback. So. Thanks! Here's what we've cooked up:
- Private messaging should now be fixed for those who were having troubles with it
- We've changed the "Latest Activity" widget so that it now references the ten most recently updated topics (instead of posts, so that one active thread doesn't dominate the whole list)
- We've added category navigation to Ideas
- A bunch of minor tweak and fixes
And yet, there is so much more to come this year.
We're really excited about the ongoing investment in this community and all of you who help make it what it is. Here are some of the things we are thinking about and planning for the year ahead:
- Space for knowledge articles, where the best answers in forum conversations can be curated into easily shared content
- Groups for like-minded users or "micro communities"
- Gamification programs that help recognize, through badges and ranks, the contributions of everyone here
- And more!
The whole team really appreciates everyone's feedback as we continue our journey through the evolution of the Neighbourhood, and we're excited about all that this year will bring. More to come!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.