Super Bowl LIII

Community Manager
Community Manager

February 3rd, 2019: Super Bowl LIII, LA Rams vs New England Patriots.

Serious question for Pats fans: doesn’t it get boring?

The Super Bowl is one of the most widely viewed sporting events in the world and no matter which team makes their way into the finals, football fans will get together to jeer the Patriots! (I kid)

My pals and I will be watching the game from our local watering hole but it’s a safe bet most of you will be firmly planted in your spot on the couch in the company of family and friends and safe from overpriced nachos and watered-down beverages. As with previous years, you’re probably asking yourselves two questions:

1. Can we watch American commercials again this year?
  2. What channel is the game on?

We've got you covered!

American Commercials

We’ve been able to watch American commercials during the Super Bowl for two seasons now but there will be a slight change for 2019. Canadians will be able to watch U.S. commercials starting at kickoff if they’re also subscribed to the U.S. station carrying the game (CBS).

It’s important to note that you can only watch the commercials between kickoff and end of game but any U.S. commercials shown during pre-game or post-game will not be available.

For more information about American Super Bowl commercials, check out this CRTC page.

How to Watch

For your viewing pleasure, we’ve put together a list of channels carrying the game.

Start times to consider:

Pre-game starts at 1:30 PM (Pacific)

Kickoff is at 3:30 PM (Pacific)

Enjoy!

Capture.JPG