cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psl
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Your new year resolutions may not start until January, but with the launch of Openfit on Optik TV, now has never been a better time to access the best fitness and nutrition content to support your wellness goals! 

What is Openfit? It’s an all-in-one digital platform for fitness, nutrition and wellness that makes healthy living achievable for everyone, no matter where they stand in their health and wellness journey. It’s a new way to lose weight and get in shape—right at home.

Now through Optik TV, you can experience Openfit’s top quality programs, such as Xtend Barre and Yoga52 on the big screen!  Plus, use your My TELUS credentials to access live classes and customized meal planning tools through the Openfit app.

Here are some of the top Openfit features we think you’ll love! 

On Demand Workouts 

Access hundreds of top-quality workouts led by top fitness instructors anytime, anywhere! We definitely suggest you check out: 

Xtend Barre - Blending dance, ballet, and Pilates, this program creates adrenaline-fueled workouts that strengthen, lengthen, and chisel the body. It’s even been used by celebrities such as Margot Robbie and Julia Stiles! 

psl_0-1608332513684.jpeg

Yoga 52 - Complete at least one 30–45-minute yoga class a week. That’s all it takes for Openfit’s world-class yogis to help you transform your body and mind with a year’s worth of classes that cater to all skill levels.

y52 yoga horizontal.jpg

Live trainer-led classes 

Using the Openfit app, you can sign up for live, interactive workout sessions to get real time feedback from a certified trainer -- just like an in-person fitness class! With hundreds of live classes to choose from each week, simply sign up for your desired time slot and go!

Openfit live workout schedule image.png

Easy meal planning and nutrition content

With Openfit, using nutrition to fuel your results has never been easier. Access nutrition tips and recipes to satisfy your holiday cravings without derailing your progress. 

Set up a customized meal plan in a matter of minutes! With Openfit’s with our all-in-one meal planner and nutrition tracker, you’ll find tasty meal options and over 6,000 easy to follow recipes directly in the Openfit app.

Openfit nutrition app image.png

Don’t believe us? See some testimonials of how Openfit has made a difference! 

“I’ve lost 9 lbs [with Xtend Barre] and done two challenges! My muscles in my shoulders, arms, both front and back abs, and in my legs have so much more definition. I continue to be stronger and more flexible each week.” - Sarah Barnett

“The Openfit platform has top notch convenience. It saves you crazy amounts of time not having to go to and from the gym and basically takes away all excuses for not setting aside some time to take care of yourself.” - Griffin Kennedy

Check out Openfit on channel 350 and get free preview access to all Openfit on-demand content until January 4th. Want to get access to the meal planning and live interactive classes? Visit the  TELUS Theme Packs & Channels page to add to your Optik TV plan today. Purchasing the Openfit subscription will give you full access to the Openfit app using your My TELUS login credentials 

For any issues or questions about Openfit on your Optik TV, visit telus.com/openfitonoptik

psl_8-1608332599634.pnggoogle.png