cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psl
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

Testimonials header R1 (1).jpg

With TELUS SmartHome Security, you can enjoy smarter home security, powered by TELUS’s award-winning network. Our system uses a dedicated wireless connection, so you can always keep an eye on what you care about most while making your smart home and busy life run smoother. But don’t just take our word for it - every review collected below is submitted by a real TELUS SmartHome Security customer.

phil_2.jpg

“We use TELUS Security because it provides peace of mind. [It is] very easy to install, very convenient to set the alarm and turn it off, [and] being able to access the app by mobile phone is also very, very easy and very convenient. In addition, it's also easy to get online and change the password and set codes for individual family members as well. Overall, it's a very simple tool, very easy to use. [...] I would highly recommend it.”

lisa_2.jpg

“It's just such good peace of mind to know that you can press a button and your house will be looked after. I love how quick and easy the app is to use. If you're an hour away and you forget to set it, it's easy. It's a click of a button and you know that you've set the alarm and you're protected. The people that call, if the alarm does go off, are wonderfully kind. They make sure that you're safe, and it's just such good peace of mind to know that there's somebody else there that's paying attention. I would absolutely recommend TELUS Security to my family and friends. It's just great to have that extra protection when you need it most.”

ashley_2.jpg

"We use TELUS SmartHome Security to keep our house safe and it also helps us to know if the kids are trying to sneak out. What I like about the products, firstly, the doorbell. I like that it shows up on our phones. We can see who's ringing our door. If someone comes up onto our deck, it records them so it will cut down on theft."

It was great hearing from Phil, Lisa, and Ashley. We'd love to hear from you as well. If you have comments or questions, please chime in below!