Netflix on TELUS - November 2020

Community Manager
Community Manager

Netflix on TELUS - November 2020

How is everyone doing? Hoping that you're keeping warm and staying safe. The days continue to get a bit shorter, but that just means more time to kick back and enjoy some awesome new NETFLIX programming. After a spooky Halloween season, NETFLIX continues to bring the heat with the first batch of holiday programming of the season, but also the return of a highly anticipated series. I've included that, and also a few other titles that I'm looking forward to, as well as what I'm currently hooked on now.

PROTIP: If you plan to connect with loved ones remotely, Netflix Party is always an option to watch something with your friends and family virtually. Synchronized video playback and a handy chat box lets you watch and stay connected all at the same time!

Coming To NETFLIX in November

• November 15 - The Crown (Season 4)
    • Starring Olivia Colman and Tobias Menzes, for fans of biographical drama and history.
  • November 22 - Dolly Parton's Christmas on The Square
    • For fans of feel good Christmas movies and country music.
  • November 25 - The Christmas Chronicles: Part Two
    • For family movie lovers and those wanting to start the holidays off early.

Most Anticipated

The Crown (Season 4)

One of the highest rated series on NETFLIX is definitely The Crown. The biographical story about the life and reign of Queen Elizabeth II is renowned for its top notch acting and storylines. Each season details an important time during her reign and chronologically, season 4 will bring us to the end of the 1970's. This season will introduce Lady Diana as well as Princes William and Harry.

Wow. This season really looks like it's upping the suspense and drama. The Crown is often lauded as one of the best dramas ever, with powerful performances, lavish cinematography, and more awards won than anyone can keep track of. I can't wait to see how this season unfolds. Definitely bingeworthy.

What We're Watching Now

Can’t wait for the new shows and movies to drop? Need something bingeworthy now? You've come to the right place.

The Cabin with Bert Kreischer

If you're looking for something to make you laugh, you've come to the right place. I can't remember being so entertained throughout an entire episode of a show, and immediately wanting to start it over once I finished. The Cabin with Bert Kreischer is a mini-series of 5 short (~22 minutes) episodes of the funniest reality TV you'll watch all year. World famous comedian Bert Kreischer spent a few weeks in a remote cabin in California earlier this year once the pandemic hit to unwind...but decided it'd be way better if he invited a bunch of his comedian friends and celebrities to come for visits. Hilarity ensues.

MV5BNzhhYmI2NTMtMWNhNi00ZTZjLThmZjAtYjBkYjI0Yzk2OGNmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjk3NTM2ODg@._V1_.jpg

Look at those names. Some of the funniest people alive. I'm sure you'll love it. Fair warning: this is definitely not for children due to language and subject matter. If you're looking to double over in laughter, grab a drink and kick back. You'll have a blast.

Let me know if you plan on watching or if there’s anything else you’re currently hooked on in the comments below! 

ICYMI: You can add Netflix to your Optik TV package at any time! Find out more here