Neighbourhood Scavenger Hunt
Our 4th birthday is just a few days away and I’m super excited about it.
To help commemorate another successful year for the Neighbourhood, we are hosting a fun little scavenger hunt between June 10th and June 11th with some sweet prizes up for grabs.
We’re extremely grateful to all of our members that participate on the Neighbourhood and, if you ask us, make it one of the coolest online communities in the internet. Not that we’re biased. 😛
Read on to learn everything you need to know.
How to Participate?
- Log in or create a free account at https://forum.telus.com
- From June 5th until the end of the contest, comment "I’m in" on this blog post.
- On June 10, 2017 9AM PT, we will provide the clues needed to find the identified Neighbourhood pages.
- We will comment the following picture on the selected posts.
- Once you've found it, make sure to like the picture comment.
- Found all 10 posts? Come back to this thread and comment "I’m done".
- The Scavenger hunt needs to be completed before June 11, 2017 9AM PT.
What Can I Win?
Prizes! So many prizes!
We're giving away 5 really awesome prizes to celebrate the Neighbourhood's 4th birthday. When I saw the list, the first thing that blurted out of my mouth was, 'Can I enter?!'. My team has since informed me I am not eligible. *sad face*
So what are these magical unicorn prizes of awesomeness? Below is the complete list.
- One (1) Apple iPhone 7 128GB
- One (1) Samsung S8+ 64GB
- One (1) Beats Solo3 Wireless
- One (1) LG Tone Ultra BT Earphones
- One (1) Happy Plugs
Here are the 10 hints. Game on!
Remember to go back to the home page before making any new search.
- Where can I find the details on how to unlock an iPhone and how much is it? Hint : Try sorting results by View.
- Where can you find details for a vacation suspension on home service?
- Where could you find out how to replace your Optik TV remote?
- Where can I find tips on travel?
- You want to know if your unlocked phone will work on the TELUS network? Where can you find that information?
- A TELUS employee wrote an article on how software updates works? Can you find it?
- I’m interested in Pik TV. Where can I find the introduction post?
- A TELUS employee shared some tricks on keeping your data safe. Can you find the article?
- We did a Meet the mods series where we presented the humans of our team. Can you find the Social Media and Community manager also known as @A_Kron?
- Our 3rd year anniversary was underlined through a blog post. Can you find it?
No purchase necessary. Contest runs from June 10th, 9AM PT until June 11th, 9AM PT.
Please read complete contest rules before entering. https://forum.telus.com/t5/Contest-Rules/bg-p/ContestRules
Have a question?
Just leave it in the comments section below. 🙂
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.