Holidays on Optik 2019

It seems like just yesterday I was packing away Christmas decorations and preparing myself for my annual eggnog withdrawals. Now here we are again, rolling full-speed-ahead into December and getting ready for another wonderful holiday season.

Just like years before we have fun holiday games, movies, music, and more available on Optik TV, so pour some hot cocoa and take a scroll below to find out what the Holiday Countdown App on Optik has to offer!

Optik TV Advent Calendar

Start your Christmas countdown with a surprise holiday movie for just $1 on demand. Check out the selection from December 1st to December 26th; I promise they won’t disappoint.

Tune to channel 13 to discover Holiday Movies or press the On Demand button on your remote and go to the Happy Holidays category to check out the Optik TV Advent Calendar.

Holiday Movies

It’s hard to deny that nothing beats a good holiday movie. Whether you’re cozying up on a snowy night or looking for something to put on the ‘tube to keep family and friends entertained, we have a great line-up of movies available on Optik this year.

Check out our Holiday Movie Guide for a bigger breakdown of what to watch this year!

Optik Holiday Fireplace

Worried about chopping wood in the snow or burning off your arm hair? We’ve got you covered.Just tune into channel 10 for the sights and sounds of our holiday fireplace.Fireplace.jpg

Recommended pairings include hot chocolate, a cozy blanket, and an endless supply of holiday treats.

Festive Scenes

Maybe you’re looking for the perfect backdrop to your Christmas get-together, or want to sip on a hot drink while watching kittens play in a winter wonderland... No matter the occasion we’ve got you covered with our festive ambient scenes including fire logs, kittens and more.Kittens.jpg

Find the Kitten Christmas, the Snow Globe Village and other festive scenes for free by tuning to channel 11. 

Radio & Music

Check out channel 14 for free holiday music with Stingray Music.

Holiday Countdown App & Where's Santa

Now I know you’ve been scrolling down just for this.

When Christmas Eve rolls around, the tracker section of the Holiday Countdown App will display an interactive map showing exactly where Santa has been throughout the night.

Watch as Santa’s highlighted location updates throughout the night and watch videos for each city that he visits. And as he gets closer to your city, this comes in handy for getting the kids to bed before the man in red shows up!

HolidayCountdown.jpg

Hit the Apps button on your Optik remote or go to channel 12 as of December 10th.

Our holiday planning team (I can’t confirm nor deny that we’ve borrowed some of the best elves from the North Pole) has been working hard to pack all of this Christmas fun into your Optik TV experience, and we hope you enjoy!

Have a wonderful holiday season!

-Tai