Holidays on Optik 2018

Community Manager
Community Manager

Whether you decorate for Christmas on November 1st or December 24th, there’s no denying the Christmas spirit is in the air.

I personally hold off until December 1st, but when I do, it’s full on. There’s elves, lights (everywhere), holiday tunes, and non-stop Christmas movies. Which is why I’m so excited to announce the return of the Holiday Zone on Optik TV this year.

Optik TV Advent Calendar

Advent calendars have expanded from the waxy chocolate I remember as a kid.

Start your countdown with a surprise holiday movie for just $1 on demand. We have a fun list of 2 movie titles daily that the whole family will enjoy. Check out the selection from December 1st to December 26th; I promise they won’t disappoint.

Tune to channel 13 to discover Holiday Movies or press the on demand button on your remote and go to the Happy Holidays category to check out the Optik TV Advent Calendar.

Optik Holiday Fireplace

No need to chop wood in the snow or worry about the natural gas shortage this year.

Just tune into channel 10 for the sites and sounds of our holiday fireplace.

A few recommended pairings are hot chocolate, a cozy blanket, and some Christmas nachos (that’s a thing, right?). I don’t recommend attempting to roast marshmallows though.

fireplace.jpg

Festive Scenes

Need the perfect backdrop to your Christmas get-together, or want to sip on hot chocolate while watching kittens play in a winter wonderland? We’ve got you covered with our festive ambient scenes including fire logs, kittens and more.

Make sure to check out the Snow Globe Village which takes you into a snowy, serene scene. Just don’t forget to stock up on snacks first, you may be there a while.

Kitten TV 2.jpg

Find the Kitten Christmas, the Snow Globe Village and other festive scenes for free by tuning to channel 11.

Santa Tracker App

This is the one I’ve been waiting all year for.

The interactive app has everything that your Christmas spirit craves this year. Games, daily challenges, read-alongs, Christmas movies, music, sing-alongs and more.

And for that big night filled with anticipation and excitement, you can follow Santa around the globe and watch videos for each of the cities he stops in. This also comes in handy for telling your kids to get to bed before the big guy arrives.

Santa Tracker.jpg

Hit the apps button on your Optik remote or go to channel 12 as of December 4th.

Our Holiday planning team has been working hard to pack all of this Christmas fun into your Optik TV experience, and we hope you enjoy!

Have a wonderful holiday season!

Rhonda