cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nicole-Natassha
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

I am the woman everyone dreads getting for secret santa! I always know someone has my name because of the eye roll or the look of dread on their faces once names are pulled. Why you may ask? Because people say I am the woman who has everything.

I figured women in my situation everywhere may need my help to avoid being “that one” no one knows what to get for Christmas. So ladies and gentleman, have no fear because I’ve curated a list of must have items for the “Woman who has everything”.

Womens Gift Guide.jpg

1. Apple Airpods
    Headphones. Everyone needs them, right? These airpods take headphones to another level allowing perfect ease while working out, practicing yoga or just running everyday errands.
  2.  Weighted Blanket
    Weighted blankets are one of the hottest items this season. With the increased focus on mental health and well-being, we realize one of the components of healthy living is a good night's rest. Weighted blankets are filled with either sand or glass balls to simulate a warm hug. They help ease anxiety and stress while sleeping.
  3.  Ember Temperature Control Mug
    We all know that one person who never finishes their coffee before it gets cold. Save their day by giving them the mug that keeps their warm beverage at the perfect temperature.
  4.  Amika Straightening Brush
    The holy grail of a woman’s “wash day” is a great hair dryer and hair brush. This product kills two birds with one store. Straightening brushes are great for the woman on the go and can help reduce time spent blow drying and straightening your hair. I call this a “twofer” - meaning 2 for 1.
  5.  Stylish New Phone or Tablet Case
    As an alternative to buying a new phone or tablet, changing your phones look with a great case is always refreshing.
  6.  Portable Printer
    What’s a step up from a printer? A printer on the go! With this printer you can have your photos printed and ready in a couple of seconds.
  7.  Belkin Wall and Car Charger Cable Kit
    This is pretty self explanatory but a pink charger will always be a good buy, any day.

Ladies, feel free to chime in on anything I may have missed on the list!

Happy shopping everyone.

Nicole