cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

The gaming community waits for Black Friday every year, knowing that some of the hottest titles are sure to be discounted…provided you were able to hold off on buying them the minute they were released! Let’s take a quick look at some of the big AAA games that you can pick up on sale!

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey

One of the best titles on sale at practically every retailer is the latest (and arguably greatest) installment in the popular Assassin’s Creed franchise. This game is massive, with the biggest and most detailed sandbox environment yet, and a compelling story as you take control of a mercenary in the Peloponnesian War. With a main campaign that has been reported to be 75+ hours in length, this game delivers.

assassinscreedodyssey.jpg

All the great Assassin’s Creed elements are here, from intriguing storylines, to suspenseful stealth missions and never-ending exploration. I’m a huge fan of this series, and have never been disappointed by any of the AC games, but I have to say that Odyssey is hands down the most immersive one yet. Black Friday is your chance to explore ancient Greece on the cheap!

Shadow of The Tomb Raider

Another awesome game you can pick up on Black Friday for a discounted price is the latest Tomb Raider title, the third in the highly acclaimed reboot series of the popular Lara Croft franchise. Stealthy combat  mixed with puzzle-solving and exploration, this open world platformer looks and plays amazing.

shadowofthetombraider.jpg

Shadow of The Tomb Raider is a fun and beautiful adventure in an amazingly detailed open world environment. Plundering riches and exploring for treasure wrapped up in a compelling story that you can’t beat for a discounted price. I’ve always been a Tomb Raider fan, and this is the best one yet!

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Arguably the most anticipated game of the holiday season is Nintendo’s Super Smash Bros. Ultimate which is coming out for the Nintendo Switch on December 7. The latest in Nintendo’s wildly popular crossover fighting game, Ultimate will feature every playable character from previous Smash Bros titles, as well as many newcomers. It’s been over four years since the last Smash Bros title, and you can bet this game is going to be the star of the 2018 Christmas season. If you’re looking for a great game for your kids, or to spend a fun night with your friends…you’ve come to the right place.

supersmashbrosultimate.JPG

Widely considered one of the best party games, you and up to seven of your friends can do battle with a wide array of characters from Nintendo, Street Fighter, and even Pokemon! When I say this series is huge, consider that it’s one of the most popular esports titles, with world tournaments held annually in which players from around the world compete for lucrative cash prizes and the right to call themselves champion!

If you’re looking for a great game to give as a holiday gift, or have waited patiently to try the year’s hottest games at a steal of a price, this is your time. Let me know in the comments if you’re planning on picking any games up on Black Friday!