A Canadian First – Introducing The Owner’s Advantage Plan
It’s no secret that small business is a big deal for TELUS, and as part of our ongoing commitment to help them succeed, we’re pulling out all the stops for Small Business Month to help them power their comeback with the tools, technology, and exclusive offers to support their success, now and into the future.
Introducing the Owner’s Advantage Plan
On the heels of the incredibly successful #StandWithOwners initiative, which saw TELUS pledge $500,000 in our promise to support and promote local small business owners from coast to coast, TELUS is standing strong on that commitment once again with the Owner’s Advantage Plan, a bold new mobility plan providing owners with exclusive benefits:
- Upgrade every year: Stay ahead of the competition and upgrade your smartphone to the latest and most advanced 5G smartphones every year.
- Same day device repair: Quickly reconnect with same-day screen repair included in your plan and available at more than 80 Mobile Klinik locations nationwide.
- Fastest customer support: Save time and get back to running your business faster with front of the line access to customer support.
- Endless data: Plan includes 50GB of high-speed data and no overage charges for added peace of mind, all on the fastest mobile network.
- TELUS Health Virtual Care: Owners get one year of complimentary access to on-demand virtual healthcare service, Akira, for themselves, their family, and up to ten of their employees – 24/7, 365 days a year, in English and French.
Help spread the word
Help spread the word by telling the small businesses you love about the Owner’s Advantage Plan. Check out telus.com/SmallBusinessMonth for all the details.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.