cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why do you keep charging me for text messages when i asked you to stop a long time ago

glenda
Just Moved In

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

tsizzle
Leader

Assuming its a premium message service, text STOP back to the number, should resolve the issue.

If its not, call in and they'll help you out.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

xray
Hero
Who is "you"? This forum is for TELUS customers to share ideas and comments and help each other if we can. Nobody here is charging you for anything.

If you send or receive text messages you will be charged, just like everyone else. I'm not sure if TELUS can completely block SMS service for an account.

xray wrote
 I'm not sure if TELUS can completely block SMS service for an account.

Easy call in and Telus can block all incoming SMS. The Telus alerts will still come.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Glenda, are you getting those premium SMS messages you have to sign up for and pay for that come from companies other than Telus?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

tsizzle
Leader

Assuming its a premium message service, text STOP back to the number, should resolve the issue.

If its not, call in and they'll help you out.

v9
Rockstar

@glenda: Got 4replies so far. The issue it hasn't been solved, isn't it. The post tend to confuse as to from, where you receive the texts "Stop ChargingMe for Texts". It got be something wrong in your plan, Ps review.

As far as we know all 'Smartphones' plans, get (Unlimited calls+texts in CAN.) Texts to US cost $0.40/ctvs. Tell friends abroad not to sent(Sms). Available Add-on pkge: 100-Texts for $5.00: For more info PS contact <Telus.com> Bye  "v9"

@v9-12 yrs.Telus mobile user & Ex-BC Tel cable installer.
Find this reply useful-Give likes to his author
The future is unknown?