what is the cheapest plan with telus ? when i buy an iphone ?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Ambassador

so i want to get an iphone but are they any good also which provider has the cheapest price?

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

If you buy the iPhone outright, you can get a pre-paid plan for $100 per year, or less than $9 per month. 

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

It's all on their website and fairly easy to find. Depending on which province you are in, the cost will vary.

If you are talking about buying the phone as part of the plan, you may notice a pattern in the cost for the major carriers and their subsidiaries.

Let's compare what you get for an iPhone 6 64GB: (BC/AB as example province - amounts before tax). Phone cost is what you'll pay up front day 1 and not part of the monthly rates.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Ambassador

thanks this was helpful and what a bunch of copy cats(the companies) ....also i am in BC ....but i think even though we switched to a 2 year the prices suck ....lower rates would be better