what is included in " telus price guarantee"

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

jinnes
Resident
In my service agree it starts I can cancel my contract without a cancellation fee if someone included in the telus price guarantee is changed, what exactly does this include, just the price of my plan or does it include overage rates also

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
Seichi
Resident
My rate for 3 services has increased over 20%inthe last 6 months. Thought a contract was to keep the price the same. Was told that it was still slightly discounted after intro rate and then a price increase after. When I signed up I was told it would be x for the rest of the contract after intro rate was over. The services aren't good either. I was suckered.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Silver_Arrow
Ambassador

I think means the price you pay per month is what you pay and if they try and increase your rate while under contract you can get out of it as a breach of contract.

Most Helpful
Seichi
Resident
My rate for 3 services has increased over 20%inthe last 6 months. Thought a contract was to keep the price the same. Was told that it was still slightly discounted after intro rate and then a price increase after. When I signed up I was told it would be x for the rest of the contract after intro rate was over. The services aren't good either. I was suckered.

View solution in original post