cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

prepaid add on deactive due to sufficient funds

MH007
Just Moved In
my $5 250 prepaid feature was deactived due to sufficient funds. i top my account to meet the requirement is it possible to get it reactive despite it no longer a feature anymore?

would a telus rep be able to reactive the add despite it is no longer offer anymore even though i am a existing
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Berner
Organizer

Hey there @MH007

Although I am unable to guarantee anything, If I were you, I would try calling Loyalty (1-866-558-2273). I recently dealt with a pre-paid customer with a similar issue of a legacy add-on that was removed due to an pre-authorized payment failing to charge, and Loyalty was able to re-add it. If they are unable to add it, they may be able to add a different add-on with a slightly different price or quantity of minutes that still beats the current rates. It never hurts to ask 🙂

I would love to hear if they were able to re-add it, offer you something slightly different, and or were unable to do anything. 

Best of luck!!!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Berner
Organizer

Hey there @MH007

Although I am unable to guarantee anything, If I were you, I would try calling Loyalty (1-866-558-2273). I recently dealt with a pre-paid customer with a similar issue of a legacy add-on that was removed due to an pre-authorized payment failing to charge, and Loyalty was able to re-add it. If they are unable to add it, they may be able to add a different add-on with a slightly different price or quantity of minutes that still beats the current rates. It never hurts to ask 🙂

I would love to hear if they were able to re-add it, offer you something slightly different, and or were unable to do anything. 

Best of luck!!!