cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment options after leaving telus.

batkinson001
Neighbour

Hello, 

I recently ported my phone number to Koodo and am waiting for my next bill, which should be huge (device balance plus cancelation fee (which should be $50 according to the lady on the phone when I asked *611 about that)...

I am wondering if I can still use my bank account to pay it like a regular bill or if I would have to make other options...

I would prefer to put the whole thing on a credit card so telus is taken care of as soon as possible...

I moved to koodo as they had a decent priced plan for unlimited talk/text and 2GB of data for a little bit more than what I was paying already, I am moving to Alberta and will have to leave my job so I would no longer have access to the company employee plans I had been enjoying for the last few years...  The options that Telus offered with the unlimited voice and text country-wide with enough data for my usage (one of the share plus plans) is way too expensive for me to afford...

I have enjoyed my time on Telus, and they have been excellent as a provider...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ET
Rockstar

Hi, the account number still is the same, even if the account is now cancelled. So, if you have it registered with your online banking self-service, then you will be able to still make the final payment this way.

Thanks,

ET

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

ET
Rockstar

Hi, the account number still is the same, even if the account is now cancelled. So, if you have it registered with your online banking self-service, then you will be able to still make the final payment this way.

Thanks,

ET