i topped up my phone approx,1.5 weeks ago and now getting a text saying my balance is 0?/..huh?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

so i topped up my account about a week ago and now they are saying my balance is 0..so how does that happen?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador

Hi, there a few things that may be contributing to your balance becoming depleted. Generally it's for charges stemming from phone calls, text, and internet usage. However their may be charges for downloads or premium messages too. I'd recommend calling *611 and speaking with a representative to find out exactly what the charges were for.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador

Hi, there a few things that may be contributing to your balance becoming depleted. Generally it's for charges stemming from phone calls, text, and internet usage. However their may be charges for downloads or premium messages too. I'd recommend calling *611 and speaking with a representative to find out exactly what the charges were for.

View solution in original post