i need the PUK code

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

notsonice72
Resident

v9
Rockstar

Welcome to the forum @notsonice72: What does PUK-blocked means <PUK-Stands for Phone/Unlocked/Key> The PUK is requested if you entered the PIN wrong 3times. The PUK can be found on the back of the SIM-card or contact @TELUS support or call *611 from a Cellular. They'll ask you some security questions.

Use caution when entered. Phone will get locked permanently if enter the "Code" wrong 10 times-then might have to buy a new SIM-card. Becareful you asked the same question twice. That's all & good luck from "v9"

Hey! Telusters-Did you know why they called CELLULAR! to the phone carry on your pocket. A Cellphone send+receive, signals through a grid of towers called a "Cell" used by Phone companies. Therefore Cell-stands for Cellular

Was this answer useful - Send kudos to the Author. Thanks 

@v9-12 yrs.Telus mobile user & Ex-BC Tel cable installer.
Find this reply useful-Give likes to his author
The future is unknown?
SA
Advocate

V9,

Your requests for kudos is really annoying.

Please stop.

@v9 wrote:

Welcome to the forum @notsonice72: What does PUK-blocked means <PUK-Stands for Phone/Unlocked/Key> The PUK is requested if you entered the PIN wrong 3times. The PUK can be found on the back of the SIM-card or contact @TELUS support or call *611 from a Cellular. They'll ask you some security questions.

Use caution when entered. Phone will get locked permanently if enter the "Code" wrong 10 times-then might have to buy a new SIM-card. Becareful you asked the same question twice. That's all & good luck from "v9"

Hey! Telusters- Did you know why they called CELLULAR to the phone carry on your pocket. A Cellphone send+receive, signals through a grid of towers called a "Cell" used by Phone companies. Therefore Cell-stands for Cellular!

Was this answer useful. Send kudos@ @v9. Just click 2nd *icon in lower-right-corner. Thks 

v9
Rockstar

Welcome to the forum-@SA : According with the guidelines of the Forum, we should answer the Member question first. Re: I need the PUK-code. I already answer him. Is disrespectful to use another, member post to attack a member. Regarding to stop my request for  "Kudos" Is not prohibited to request that in the forum, already other ones asking for it : I'll show you some examples to sustain my claim.

NFtoBC

16 Years Telus mobility customer

give the author a kudos...               Some members created as a tag,. Read this one. weird ehh!

...the hero the neighborhood deserves, but no the one it need right now

See what I did there? :-P

In resume my tag for kudos is shorted. But if really bother you-I can change the red color on it. But I won't removed, because isn't prohibited. Here's a solution: Write a new post or send a "PM" to: 1) A_Kron. Community Administrator. 2) ScottyJ  3) Community admins. 3) SuperFred-Moderator and let them decide on this matter,.etc. That what I did the other time.

The main goal here in the forum is to post & answer-questions not to create a conflictive environment. So go for it man. I already put my cards in this forum. I said & repeated if the Administrators, decide to Delete my account. Go ahead as long as no rules are violate. I can look for legal advice to appeal it,. Hehee!  CU - I Quitted.  @v9

The future is unknown?
Community Power User
Community Power User

v9, you've used others posts to attack others on many occasions. (Even if you don't realize it.)  When someone calls you out for something (whether it's for providing incorrect information, or something in bad taste like asking for kudos) you always play the victim and attack. That includes opening up a thread that is a dedicated attack against other members of the forum. 

In response to @SA you simply could have said "I value your opinion, but I prefer to leave my signature as it is." and that's it. Though you did appear to remove the signature from the last post.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. Smiley Happy
v9
Rockstar

Re: I need the PUK code. OK Chief I heard you! No doubt I'm a mind reader. I new that Nighthawk the top Author is gonna send his comment & not surprise, blamed for open a thread & other tricks, when you were the first one, who criticized my posts & what do you mean by leave my signature as it. Not understand English.

Anyway forMe this matter is closed: Answer a question. Is post a Tag in the forum allowed or not. Let the forum management to decide, what to do in this cases. Wait for answers. Good Night! <v9> 

Last update in this post. Today the MOD-ET posted a call of attention & Quoted: HI GUYS. PS make sure to stay clean & friendly this is a place to exchange. keep the comments constructive: Right in On! @ET - Kudos for write a constructive message. Everybody is against <v9> and take any-chance to put him down, so I've to defend myself.

I told them, disciplinary decisions or other concerns, take the case to Forum Administrators. I admit part of the blame here, but the others, have to stop their criticism, against <v9> or no peace deal. Bye!  

The future is unknown?
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi guys, Please make sure to stay clean and friendly. This is a place for people to exchange, make sure your comments are constructive. Have a nice day.