how do i cancel my subscription to Neighborhood.

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Neighbour

how do i cancel my subscription to Neighborhood. I found the response's from the community useless.

Highlighted
Guardian

Yet you ask a question to the community after stating that all answers from the community are useless. Catch 22.

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

You decided to not provide any useful information and ignore the solutions provided to you based on what the extreme majority of people would do to try contact a company, especially when the contact methods are clearly spelled out on the website. Twitter and social media is not the correct way.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

You can click on the avatar in the upper right corner of the webpage. From the drop down box which appears you can select 'subscriptions'. click on the red 'X' to unsubscribe from those topics you no longer wish to follow.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"