help

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

how do i get into my account i cant remember my originak email or password and i am getting frustrated with this site

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Contact Telus directly.  I suggest by telephone so you can describe the information you will need to prove your identity.

EDIT: The above assumes you are trying to login to you mobility account.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

All Replies
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Contact Telus directly.  I suggest by telephone so you can describe the information you will need to prove your identity.

EDIT: The above assumes you are trying to login to you mobility account.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Rockstar

Hello-nadiaguterres-welcome: Forgot E-mail address and password, aren't you.Try to create a new account it may works

Click the link to acces Telus site: http://www.telus.com. Once logged in - on the screen displayed, click "Log in" in 2nd screen, Select the line "or Register a new account" + click it will display all the fields to filled up.

Is better use a different, E-mail address if enter the same, system may remember n' warns you the address already exist. Same applies to passwords, must be at least, 8-characters. Find cool passwords in this 'Random generator password' site: http://www.techzoom.net- once created a new acct, tested if it works. If not contact TELUS-Support at *611 or by chat.

Note: if links no open by left-click try right-click+open.  <ReadMe-soon>  "v9"

@v9-12 yrs.Telus mobile user & Ex-BC Tel cable installer.
Find this reply useful-Give likes to his author
The future is unknown?