feeling ripped off

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

kayagog
Friendly Neighbour
i for the time being got a prepaid account and it seems like to me when i top up my account i dont get what i ask to be placed. why is so hard for them to make a customer happy??

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
Seichi
Resident
Customer service here is aweful. They don't listen to what you are saying.

View solution in original post

Most Helpful
Ginnungagap
Ambassador

Greetings kayagog!

Can you please elaborate on this matter? You can dial #123 from the phone itself to access the list of features that can be purchased.

Thank you.

Most Helpful
kayagog
Friendly Neighbour
i dont understand when there is SUPPOSE to be credit on my phone to call out i should be able to dial out. well i called in and they said there was some data that was charged. but on my telus app it says unlimited. why is someone telling me something and the app something diff. i would call in but there is horrible reception where i live......

Most Helpful
Ginnungagap
Ambassador

Greetings again kayagog!

I highly advise contacting our Twitter Support regarding this matter so that they can take a look into your account.

Most Helpful
kayagog
Friendly Neighbour
my username is kayagog

Most Helpful
kayagog
Friendly Neighbour
now its saying zero

All Replies
Most Helpful
Seichi
Resident
Customer service here is aweful. They don't listen to what you are saying.

Most Helpful
Ginnungagap
Ambassador

Greetings kayagog!

Can you please elaborate on this matter? You can dial #123 from the phone itself to access the list of features that can be purchased.

Thank you.

Most Helpful
kayagog
Friendly Neighbour
i dont understand when there is SUPPOSE to be credit on my phone to call out i should be able to dial out. well i called in and they said there was some data that was charged. but on my telus app it says unlimited. why is someone telling me something and the app something diff. i would call in but there is horrible reception where i live......

Most Helpful
Ginnungagap
Ambassador

Greetings again kayagog!

I highly advise contacting our Twitter Support regarding this matter so that they can take a look into your account.

Most Helpful
kayagog
Friendly Neighbour
my username is kayagog

Most Helpful
kayagog
Friendly Neighbour
now its saying zero

kayagog
Friendly Neighbour
now that i have been played for a fool i will go onto a bigger and better carrier.....thx telus.