cut off cell phone

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

I received a bill stating my past due amount and my current new charges but I was cut off over 3 weeks ago. How can a they charge me for a service that I didn't receive and wont recieve till I pay off past due amount in 2 weeks. How can I resolve this situation?

Highlighted
Rockstar

Are you a 'pre-paid' account?  Once the prepay runs out, you get cut.

If post-paid, usually Telus does have a two month window of non-payment, unless shown to be a risk or a new user.

Call in and have Telus sort out current charges, as that will be nullified or pro-rated for time remaining on this current charges for month.

Ask about what caused your cut-off, as well.

Highlighted
Rockstar

@aahz30 they can do this because you agreed to their terms of service. You will be obligated to pay for your rate plan/features until the end of the contract or until you cancel service. I strongly suggest you contact their client account management team at #227 from your cell to make payment arrangements. If you continue not to pay, it will eventually affect your credit rating.

iPhone power user