coverage and galaxy s6 update

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Ambassador

i was wondering if anyone has coverage issues with being in a basement suite on telus??? 

i am currently with koodo and 2 bars is all i get 😞  help me also is anyone have a draining battery with the galaxy s6?? after the update

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Many are complaining about the S6 after the latest update.  Have a look on the Koodo forums as well.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Many are complaining about the S6 after the latest update.  Have a look on the Koodo forums as well.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Ambassador

yeah i have been reading its really crappy ....so what will be done really! im thinking of leaving samsung all together what do you have for a phone? maybe an iphone or a moto x play will be better

Highlighted
Ambassador

from what i heard from koodo they told me samsung is having all sorts of issues with signal due to antenna and i have decided to get the iphone 6 ....also i am in a basement suite but the guy on the other side has awesome signal ....has an iphone 6 and he is on the same level as me but a wall seperates us lol