can I put 2 phones on 1 plan

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

bcball
Just Moved In

I currently have an old flip phone and my wife has the same phone, we would like to upgrade our phone.

We currently share a plan on the two phones. We only have a voice plan, no texting.

Is it still possible to share a plan?

All the plans now seem to involve data and texting and don't seem to be able to be shared.

Accepted Solutions
Most Helpful
jason
Advocate

With the new plans, nothing except data can be shared. That means if you switch from that plan, you'll probably be paying bills that are a lot higher!

View solution in original post

All Replies
Ginnungagap
Ambassador

Greetings bcball! Currently we have no voice share plans available for consumer accounts. Our promotional plans in the following URL only contain shareable data:

http://mobility.telus.com/en/BC/plans/promotional.shtml

Please be aware that if you switch from your current share plan that you would not be able to get it back since it is grandfathered.

Most Helpful
jason
Advocate

With the new plans, nothing except data can be shared. That means if you switch from that plan, you'll probably be paying bills that are a lot higher!

View solution in original post