My Mobility Account
Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility accounts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! what is included in " telus price guarantee"

In my service agree it starts I can cancel my contract without a cancellation fee if someone included in the telus price guarantee is changed, what exactly does this include, just the price of my plan or does it include overage rates also

jinnes by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! site not available

-why is there no option to live chat? even if information is taken to be handled later, I would be happy.-have phoned several times to talk to a live person instead of listening to a robotic voice giving me numerous options which won't help me.-there...

r501j by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Site down?

I need to change a phone on my sons plan but cannot do it online with maintenance it is after 3pm can u guys speed up your maintenance please need to because new sim card thank you

bandaide by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cost of plans

Why is Telus more expensive than Fido with data plans?

jack by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old phone numbers

Just wondering if can keep my 30 year old phone number from my land line to use with a cell phone? I've had it so long and we are planning on moving so I will have to disconnect it but would love to keep the number.

Resolved! Galaxy S3 Price with 3 year contract?

On the site it says $100 for the SGS3. I told my mother to go and get me the phone (leg broken, difficult to walk, let alone drive). She comes back telling me they wanted her to pay $262 with activation fee for the phone. I double checked the site an...

Scizors by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos