My Mobility Account
Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility accounts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Telus account app

When I go to check my device balance it starts to load and then freezes and kicks me out of the app altogether.

rate plans device balance

ok so why is everyone unhappy with the new rate plans you get everything ...and if you want to have a cheaper plan switch to nationwide unlimited 45 and all you do is pay half of your device balance out and then the other half will decrease and its f...

Resolved! rate plan change and people who dont speak good english

ok here is the thing i had to go through quite a few people and my plan was changed 4-5 times im sure this is unacceptableim sure people are lucky to work for telus but very dissapointed they cant understand anyways finally got my plan i wanted now a...

Small Business SharePlus Plans

Hi, me and my husband want to switch to Telus on a small business account with 2 Smartphone Lite devices from Telus. He will be the account owner and he would like to register for the Smartphone Small Business SharePlus Plan of $85. My questions is, ...

laly by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing Phone No from Saskatchewan to Ontario

HiI am on 3 year contract with telus(23 months Remaining). I have moved to Toronto,ON. what will happen when i call Telus to change my saskatoon no(306 area code) to Toronto(416 Area code). will my plan and bill remain the same with same features. Th...

pawanz by Just Moved In
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos