My Mobility Account
Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility accounts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Reach out to your loved ones in Manila and the Philippines.

A few days ago heavy rain and flooding began in Manila. To help you keep in touch with friends and family, you will not be charged for any outgoing calls and text messages made from your TELUS mobile phone to the Philippines from now until August 26....

Monkey_BirdTail_5Canary_google.jpg
ShadiS by Advisor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free evenings and weekends question regarding long distance

I'm just wondering, a couple things really. I have free evenings and weekends, and I'm wondering if that counts for long distance as well, and if so, if it includes Canada and the USA or if it's just Canada. Also if it goes against my 200 anytime min...

Resolved! long distance charges

why am i paying both incoming and outgoing long distance charges by Telus Mobility?

SJH by Just Moved In
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! fav 5

Hello I loved telus prepaid services until a couple months back I didn't have enough to renew the service and lost it..no big deal I figure I will just go back online and get it again under the add on...but its nowhere to be found...I will not be hap...

Paramutt by Neighbour
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VOICEMAIL

im so sick of that robot and yes i know you cant change it to your voice but why does it need to say what carrier your with thats like telling thieves who your with in a way lolit should say something newer and refreshing thoughts anyone ?

Mins

I have unlimited mins does that included long distance?

Dredre by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos