My Mobility Account
Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility accounts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! You guys need a General room

Hi ... I don't see any area where to place my question post . So I will ask here . First off I am not a Telus client yet . I will be soon though . My question is, I'm going to sign up with Telus on the phone . Can someone from Telus explain how will ...

905dude by Connector
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Billing Scam

Hey! So, I've been hearing a lot about the email scams today and was given this link to understand about the ongoing fraud emails. www.telus.com/scamsThis is how the email looks like, sent by my friend..HiYour monthly bill is not ready on TELUS.Clien...

Resolved! Can you upgrade your phone while on a 3 year contract?

I have had an iPhone 4 for just over a year and I bought it on a 3 year term contract. I want t upgrade it too an IPhone 5 but I don't want to buy out of my contract. Can I just upgrade my phone and continue on my 3 year contract? Or do I have to sta...

Hhersci by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wagjag deal becomming more and more useless

I wanted to comment that the Wagjag deal used to be great when it was applied to any purchase value. The fact that it requires a minimum of $40 purchase now makes it useless since most of the deals range from $10-$30, and then the deals tend to jump ...

tgtoptc by Just Moved In
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When will I receive my last bill?

Hey everyone, I recently ported from Telus to Rogers. (Mainly due to coverage here in Manitoba)I was just wondering do I need to wait until my regular billing cycle to recieve my last bill? Or will it come right away?Also will I still be able to view...

TylerW by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos