My Mobility Account
Forum discussion about TELUS Mobility accounts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest topics

Resolved! Web Store Status

If one orders an iPhone via the web store why can't the status of the order be tracked online? Why can't your customer service reps provide the status of a web store order either? Ridiculous.

BobAbui by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

online account managemen

was lead to believe i could manage my mobility account online. however, can not make changes to my rate plan. i would need to phone in, sit on hold and talk to them directly. what a waste of time. a simple click online and done would be so much easie...

mpa by Coach
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data usage how is it logged

Looking at my data usage and notice that i have text messages logged for today but in the future. How are txt messages logged? Do they not show up with correct time sent?

axsym by Just Moved In
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to get MMS messages

Today is my granddaughter's first birthday! She is in California, and my daughter-in-law sent me either a picture or video by MMS. But instead of getting it on my phone, I got a message directing me to a website, into which I was supposed to enter my...

dobes by Coach
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do you get charged for the first month ?

Hi ... When a person sign up with Telus how does the billing work ? I mean let say a person sign up on Sept 16 and his billing cycle is on the 25th of each month , come Sept 25 will this person get a payment charged on that month or will he have to w...

905dude by Connector
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos