activation

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Resident

Hi there my name is Trevor Bailey i had a $138 bill and my account was deactivated. I payed $200 earlier today and need my account to be re-activated asap if could. Please and thank you!!

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador

Bank payments can take up to 3 business days to be completed. You can report a payment by calling in. Call *611 from your phone or 1-866-558-2273, select option 1 (English), option 1 (Account options), option 4 (Report a payment), then key in your paid amount. Your account should normally resume within 15 minutes. To make payment arrangements, you can also reach the account management team by dialing #227 from your cellphone or call 1-800-777-1888.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Ambassador

Bank payments can take up to 3 business days to be completed. You can report a payment by calling in. Call *611 from your phone or 1-866-558-2273, select option 1 (English), option 1 (Account options), option 4 (Report a payment), then key in your paid amount. Your account should normally resume within 15 minutes. To make payment arrangements, you can also reach the account management team by dialing #227 from your cellphone or call 1-800-777-1888.

View solution in original post