account changed, cannot manage online

SOLVED
mpa
Coach

recently changed my account to a prepaid account....... (was a headache to get done, guy on the phone didnt seem to know what he was doing)..     anyways i am trying to access my new prepaid account online to 1) makes sure it is set up how i requested,  and 2) manage my account, make sure i dont lose service due to not paying enough up front ....  the problem is , my account doesnt show anything, not what im paying for, nothing,,,,    is the system not working?   was my account not setup?   whats up?

4 REPLIES 4
mpa
Coach

recently changed my account to a prepaid account....... (was a headache to get done, guy on the phone didnt seem to know what he was doing)..     anyways i am trying to access my new prepaid account online to 1) makes sure it is set up how i requested,  and 2) manage my account, make sure i dont lose service due to not paying enough up front ....  the problem is , my account doesnt show anything, not what im paying for, nothing,,,,    is the system not working?   was my account not setup?   whats up?

Ambassador

Re: account changed, cannot manage online

Greetings mpa!

I highly advise giving a shout out to our Twitter crew (https://twitter.com/telussupport) regarding this matter so that they can look into your account.

Highlighted
mpa
Coach

Are you serious???   Your response to a customer looking for support on your own "support" page, is to redirect them to a third party service?   I do not use Twitter.  I  am a customer of Telus' and came to Teus' website for a solution to a problem with my Telus service.  How about a better solution;  Maybe staff your Telus website with qualified Telus staff to help your Telus customers!!!   Crazy idea, i know.    For now i will just wait to see if the problem gets resolved, and if not, cancel my service since i am no longer held hostage by a contract..........

Community Power User

Quoted from: http://forum.telus.com/t5/Getting-Started-in-the/Neighbourhood-Guidelines-and-House-rules/m-p/3#U3

Support

If you have any questions or concerns specifically related to your own TELUS account, product or service, please contact us via one of our secure care channels: Client Care team, tweet us, try our online Chat or dial *611 on your TELUS mobile phone.

http://www.telus.com/get-help/contact-us/index.jsp

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
mpa
Coach

Finally got this issue settled.  Id just like to point out that this forum is not helpful at all.  I dont think the Telus reps here are actually Telus reps.  Simply random online mods to make the appearance that they have a presence online to help.  Im going to guess they work for several companies online, like a call center.  Id be surprised if they are even located in the same country...