Why got the Online message: "Service temporarily unavailable"?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour

I changed my plan two weeks ago. Since then I always get the message "Service temporarily unavailable." on my online account. When I could view my account information normally as before?

Highlighted
Rockstar

Sounds like you need to clear your cache/cookies. It's happened to me a few times. :S

iPhone power user
Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour

Sorry, it's useless. I still get the error after deleting cache/cookies.

Highlighted
Rockstar

What browser do you use?

iPhone power user
Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour

Tried IE and Chrome, same results. I think maybe need to wait some days for updating my information. Anyway, thank you, Dark.

Highlighted
Rockstar

I hope Telus did not break your online account access with your plan change.

Regular telus mobility login

https://mobility.telus.com/youraccount

Which should rewrite to something like this

https://mobility.telus.com/sso/UI/Login?realm=telus&service=telusmobility&locale=en&goto=&encoded=fa...

Telus mobility Beta login. It may rewrite to one of the above links.

https://www.telus.com/my-account/init

Highlighted
Ambassador

Do you get a similar error when you try using the TELUS  My Account App on your phone?

Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour

I tried the Beta version, it's empty in Usage with the following message:

"As we continually improve the new online experience, you'll soon be able to manage all of your TELUS products and services here."

Click the "Classic Mobility", got the same result as old one.

When the Beta version is availble?

Highlighted
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi, have you tried reaching out to TELUS customer service regarding this matter?

Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour

Not yet. I want to get answer here before contacting to the TELUS service. It seems that the only way is to call them now....

Anyway, thanks for all repliers here!

xusteve

Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour

Finally, it is solved by calling to TELUS mobility client service and a new account is set up now.

Still one problem: I may view the transaction history in my LAST bill. Could I find any transaction after it, i.e. yesterday? Thanks!

Highlighted
Ambassador

Hi xusteve, since the new online account will be setup using the same account number and the same phone number, I think you'll be able to view the past information. Can't be 100% sure of that since I never had to re-create my online account.

Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour

I used Prepaid before, and changed to the Voice 35 plan two weeks ago. The interface seems different in most functions. And I cannot find the "Trasaction History" now.

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

@xusteve you can find transactions under the billing tab in your online account access page:

Screen Shot 2014-05-15 at 5.41.35 PM.png

You can split info out a number of ways.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour

Thanks, and it's transaction history for BILLING.

But I meant the transaction logs for CALLING, such as:

May 02  09:00 am     From 6041111111         call in        1:00 min

May 01  12:00 pm     To     604 2222222        call out      2:00 min

Where is it?