cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do you restrict the amount of add-ons I can have.

ShelleMacBelle
Just Moved In

We currently have 10GB of shareable date and have gone over, but we still have 1 week left on our cycle and I want to add another 1GB. When I go online it wont let me add it and tells me I already have an add-on.

3 REPLIES 3

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

I didn't realize there were data add-ons. However, you usually can't stack date limited add-ons, the first has to expire before the next can be applied. You can add dissimilar add-ons at the same time, but I'm not aware of being able to add two of the same together to increase them.

I, too, would like to see the ability to buy a bucket of minutes or data for those occasions needed, but they currently are not available in that fashion, unfortunately.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

Pocket
Helpful Neighbour

If you already have a data bucket then you cannot have another on the same rate plan, your 10GB would need to be replaced with another data bucket, perhaps the 15GB would be a better option for you, you can downsize that at anytime I believe. 

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Pocket

15GB is available for business plans, rather than consumer plans. There may be requirements to be met to obtain a business account.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"