Why can't I see what is under a specific date on the Usage page?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

On and off, for weeks now, whenever I try to see the numbers I've texted or have texted me for a specific date (or ANY date for that fact), I get a pop up that says "Unfortunately, we are not able to process your request at this time. Please try again later.
Internal Server Error"

Please fix

Highlighted
Resident

BTW, it is a prepaid cell.  So I go to Overview, then to View Your Usage, then I just click Search (for the last 7 days). It lists each date the cell sent or received texts, the Count and the Amount. The date is a clickable link... so I click it. Some days I get the list of time and details (to or from number)...... other days I get the above message.

ps it's working today... of course!

Highlighted
Resident

Ive been having this same problem for over a month now. Is anyone going to fix this??

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

It works fine for the monthly contract plans. It shows, by date, a list of the totals of messages, and if I click the little green + symbol on the right, it expands to show the details, including phone # if available. It doesn't have a complete record of all texts sent or received either. Current term for me only shows 1 message and I've sent/received far more.

Alternatively, if you want to see who you were texting / received texts from, why not just look at your phone?

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂