cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are my payments not going through?

Greggmasta
Just Moved In
Money is being taken out if my bank account but Telus is threatening to deactivate my phone if I don't make a payment. I have had my phone for 2 months but Telus has not been getting my money and my credit limit is almost exceeded? Wtf
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You need to gather information from your bank clearly describing when payments were made, and to which Telus account number. You then need to contact Telus billing department with the information you have and discover what is happening. It could be as simple as someone transposed a digit somewhere, and payments from your bank are going to someone else's account.

You'll also likely have more success, and less stress if you ask for help, rather than being demanding.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You need to gather information from your bank clearly describing when payments were made, and to which Telus account number. You then need to contact Telus billing department with the information you have and discover what is happening. It could be as simple as someone transposed a digit somewhere, and payments from your bank are going to someone else's account.

You'll also likely have more success, and less stress if you ask for help, rather than being demanding.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"