cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the extra data time that I purchased last billing cycle? I want it

Raedwulf
Just Moved In
When during a billing cycle I exceed my 1 gig of data , I am automatically billed 20$ for another gig of data. When my billing cycle ends, if I have any data time left on that 2nd gig that I bought, I lose it. This is not fair, I bought it, it's mine and Telus has no right to take it from me, it should carry over into the next cycle. I want my data time back!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

tsizzle
Leader

I'm not sure why you consider this unfair, its what you agreed to when you took the plan and its up to you to ensure you maximize the value. If it no longer meets your needs, you can always change it. Its also the exact same thing as your regular bucket of data, if you don't use it all that month, it resets. I get that overage charges aren't fun but that's on you, not Telus.

This is a universal practice in the telecommunications, both in Canada and abroad.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

tsizzle
Leader

I'm not sure why you consider this unfair, its what you agreed to when you took the plan and its up to you to ensure you maximize the value. If it no longer meets your needs, you can always change it. Its also the exact same thing as your regular bucket of data, if you don't use it all that month, it resets. I get that overage charges aren't fun but that's on you, not Telus.

This is a universal practice in the telecommunications, both in Canada and abroad.