Did you mean: 

Where can I make a payment arrangement?

Ginnungagap
Ambassador

Where can I make a payment arrangement? 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

matts
Helpful Neighbour

There are several options to make payment arrangements. A new easy way is through www.telusmobility.com and logging into your account. You can make or report arrangements online. Other options are bydialing #227 from your cell phone and using the automated system to make arrangements. You can also speak to an agent through #227 to make arrangements with them. It is always best to make arrangements ahead of time to avoid a suspension.

View solution in original post

d_wells
Friendly Neighbour

Payment arrangements can be made online at www.telusmobility.com by logging into your account.

using Telus' automated system by dialing #227 from your Telus Cell phone 

You can also dial 1-800-777-1888 or #227 to speak with an agent

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

matts
Helpful Neighbour

There are several options to make payment arrangements. A new easy way is through www.telusmobility.com and logging into your account. You can make or report arrangements online. Other options are bydialing #227 from your cell phone and using the automated system to make arrangements. You can also speak to an agent through #227 to make arrangements with them. It is always best to make arrangements ahead of time to avoid a suspension.

d_wells
Friendly Neighbour

Payment arrangements can be made online at www.telusmobility.com by logging into your account.

using Telus' automated system by dialing #227 from your Telus Cell phone 

You can also dial 1-800-777-1888 or #227 to speak with an agent

Reece
Just Moved In
I want to make a payment arrangement, I will pay my previous balance of 138.00 on August 10th. And the remaining balance on the date it's is due.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

As has been previously said in the thread, you will need to call Telus for any account / payment related issues.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂